The Private 4G/5G Network Event For Enterprises & Systems Integrators
That’s a wrap! The inaugural Enterprise 5G conference and exhibition is in the books. Join us in April in Atlanta for Enterprise 5G East 2022 — the premier in-person conference, demonstration and exhibition series for the exploding Private Enterprise 4G and 5G industry.
VP and GM, 5G Infrastructure Division, Network Platform Group,
VP of Enterprise and Emerging Business
Sr Director, Digital Innovation and Transformation
New York Power Authority
Vice President, 5G Strategy
Murray School District
Senior Vice President, Market Development
Vice President, Marketing & Ecosystem
Open Networking Foundation
Senior Product Management Director
Featured Educational Sessions
Workshops & Sessions
From Basic Training to ‘deep dive’ workshops on specific industry sectors, there is an educational workshop designed for your organization.
Exhibits & Tech Demos
See first hand an actual CBRS network demo’d on the show floor — plus other suppliers, systems integrators and solutions.
Peer Group Networking
Take advantage of our special pricing designed with for Integrators to educate your sales teams, partners and enterprise customers.
Supporting Organizations & Media
“When industrial companies’ executives were asked which technologies will be the most integral to their digital transformation over the next five years, 75% mentioned 5G as a key enabler.”
Today, enterprises can control their own mobile infrastructure and take advantage of opportunities that did not exist before.
These include increased mobility, access to neutral host networks for enterprises, improved security and quality of service, and more.
We know that Enterprise decision makers need a platform to learn how to create, implement and manage their own high-speed wireless networks. With automation and the Internet of Things well on their way, the opportunity to build a Private Enterprise 5G network has never been better.
We created Enterprise 5G Live to bring together the vendor community, plus integrators, infrastructure partners and professional services firms, with enterprise executives from multiple sectors, sizes and needs.
Our goal is to facilitate education and interaction; our mission is to see the launch of a thousand enterprise 5G networks.
|Tim Downs||Iain Gillott|
Enterprise 5G Live is the Event for:
- Enterprise IT teams looking to build their own private networks to support business critical applications that can no longer tolerate the deficiencies inherent in Wi-Fi.
- Enterprise CTOs building a new IT infrastructure that leverages 5G to accelerate development of applications that utilize AI, IoT, Cloud and Edge computing
- Enterprises taking advantage of private 5G for increased efficiency, automation, personal safety, decreased manual labor and minimized production delay.
- VARs and Systems Integrators looking for intelligence and training on the next wave in enterprise IT sales and service.
Uses Cases Featured:
- Logistics & Transportation: Managing interconnected data between multiple organizations, products and suppliers.’
- Port Facilities: Air, Rail and Sea: to keep control of asset data and utilize a private, secure network topology with clean spectrum where interference is not an issue.
- Manufacturing & Industrial: Build your own network on your timeline without leasing spectrum from a mobile operator and/or buying expensive cellular equipment.
- Higher Education Campus Networks: Indoor and outdoor use cases for staff, enterprise, students, streaming, cloud, automation, facility management and more.