When you attend Enterprise 5G Live, you can expect to see that health and safety is our priority. We’re working with the Atlanta Convention Center and the Metro Atlanta health authorities to implement a range of measures to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organized event experience.
- Face masks will be available for any event participant that may not have one.
- Event staff will also wear masks indoors.
- All participants should self-screen daily for symptoms of Covid or other illness and must not attend if experiencing any symptoms.
- Where possible, contactless systems and processes will be implemented to minimize “touch points.”
- Program materials will be distributed electronically where possible.
- We will carefully manage crowd densities and capacities.
A city of Atlanta executive order requires all persons in a public place, including private businesses and establishments, to wear a mask or a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth when indoors. Masks are mandatory at all times inside Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Private business owners can require proof of vaccination at their discretion.